Parents of 3 & 4 year olds are invited to join Amy on Tuesday afternoons for a session full of activities to engage your preschoolers. Our program includes sharing stories; art and craft activities; singing songs and rhymes and enjoying the many wonderful play areas and toys within the playroom.
Our dates and session times for Term 1 are:
- Tuesday, 5th March (1.30pm – 3.00pm)
- Tuesday, 12th March (1.30pm – 3.00pm)
- Tuesday, 19th March (1.30pm – 3.00pm)
Story time helps develop:
- A love of books
- Pre-reading skills and a desire to learn to read
- Listening and language skills
- Fine motor and hand-eye coordination
- Cooperative behaviour as part of a group
- Understanding of simple concepts
These activities will also assist children to develop their pre-literacy and numeracy skills.
So come along and join Amy at Story Time & Play!
For more information
Preston North East P.S
93 Tyler (Corner of Tyler and Laurel Street) Street
(03) 9478 8077