Preston North East plays an important role in supporting students and their families in a range of ways outside of purely educational outcomes. The school can assist families with the provision of the following programs:
- Student Welfare Officer
- School based Speech Therapist
- School based Psychologist
- School based Counsellor
- First Aide trained staff
- Girls and Boy’s education programs
- Links with community agencies
- We are also very excited to be able to offer a free swimming program to all students in grades 1 to 6 in 2017.
Our school staff work diligently to support families and are happy to work with families to provide a supportive environment in which student’s learning can flourish.