Preston North East plays an important role in supporting students and their families in a range of ways outside of purely educational outcomes. The school can assist families with the provision of the following programs:
- Student Welfare Officer
- School based Speech Therapist
- School based Psychologist
- School based Counsellor
- First Aid trained Staff
- Girls and Boy’s Education Programs
- Links with Community Agencies
- We are also very excited to be able to offer a free swimming program to all students in grades 1 to 6.
Our school staff work diligently to support families and are happy to work with families to provide a supportive environment in which student’s learning can flourish.